Saturday, April 11

TODAY WAS SO WASTEFUL and I LOST THE FLIPPIN USB CORD SO I CAN'T UPLOAD PHOTOGRAPHY

Today we went to Red Robin with one of favorite people Tony. Well after we ate we ventured into the mall(Annapolis to be exact). And first I went to Forever 21 to return a white v-neck that was ill-fitting and I found out no cash back even if you are equipped with that little rectangular paper thing your supposed to save what is it called again a RECEIPT. So okay I get store credit. I think the cashier was my doppelganger(evil twin) she was tall and resembled me with hair and skin color and the creepiest part was that her name was...TIFFANY. Well after that fiasco I went into PacSun to add to my skinny denim collection and they did not have my size in a classic rinse it's like 3 Long is either very popular or very uncommon. Well after those two incidents I didn't feel like shopping Until I struck gold at a very shocking store entitled "Spendless" and it lives up to it's title. I found a corduroy messenger bag for 5 bucks. I will post photography on Monday when i get my other USB. until then...

No comments: