Thursday, July 30

ITS NATIONAL CHEESECAKE DAY!!!!!!!!!









Cardigan:Thrifted
Tee-Shirt:American Apparel
Shorts:The Store Formerly Known as Steve and Barrys
Shoes:Thrifted
Glasses:Urban Outfitters
Jesus Bracelet:Annies Cremecheese
Studded Bangle:Random store

Yes I know its a million degrees outside but I had to go back to my roots. I have a love hate relationship with the summer time. I love the pools and free spirits and of course no school. But I hat not being able to wear blazers cardigans and all the other items you need to layer an awesome ensemble. So stay tuned cause fashion week is coming soon and by the way. I GOT A JOB!!!!!! So I now will possess money to feed into my consuming addiction of shopping.

1 comment:

Ezra said...

i adore this
and i can totally relate
even if its hot i have to layer or atleast try to. something on top of a tee is essential and necessary!