Monday, November 2

Darling Nikki

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I took this picture a couple of weeks back when the weather was beyond perfect. This was such a fun day I had with one of my best friends. Well I feel like doing an inspiration post. So here are the visuals that I'm feeling today from my overflowing inspirational folder. Oh and I think I'm truly defining myself and can kind of sum myself up. Last weekend when I was at Teen Vogue Amy Astley told our group to look through your inspiration folder you'll learn something about yourself

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S- I really want to go to a concert.I'm fiending for GOOD live music.

3 comments:

Devon said...

Fabulous pictures! I love the girl's outfit in the last picture.


x

Vinda Sonata said...

gorgeous pictures! is that you in the first picture? your style rocks!
i see you love dree hemingway and rose cordero too. i love them too ;) they are great@
love the ripped leggings in the final picture! i'm sooo copying it! ;)


vindavindasonata.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your theplumpenny.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com