Saturday, February 6

sweetest taboo

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay so I'm literally snowed in my house im 5'10 and the snow comes up to my knees. I can not wait for spring to come. I think winter is for the more conservative. I want to D.I.Y the holey shirt shown above so I'll be starting that soon. And i definitely would kill for the spiked bangle.I really wish this snow and cold weather would kick itself in the arse because its bringing my mood waaaay down. =/

P.S- Alanis Morrissette's "Jagged Little Pill" album and Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings" mixtape has really been taking me away from my winter blues. Just a tip ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I dream the brief should acquire more info then it has.

Bluefemme said...

I love your picture!
http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/