Tuesday, March 23

sorry for the hiatus i pinky swear

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So ALOT has happened these past two weeks I hope yo guys understand. But I think evrything's under control now. Spring break starts Thursday at 4:05 pm and yeah I'm extremely bummed (sarcastic tone). This springbreak is going to be good. I'm going to visit two of the three schools in my list. I visited University of MD today and loved it. But on Saturday I'm visiting Marymount University and next Thursday I'm going up to Howard University. Then on Sunday (drumroll please) I get to see one of my favorite rappers Wiz Khalifa (aaaaahhhhh guys with tattoos. It was my early birthday present to myself (which is April 8 in 16 days) but yeah my bestfriend is going (against his will of course). But yeah I'm pretty excited. I found a job at Pizza Hut because yeah my thrifting visits as cheap as the finds are drain my pockets.By the way yeah I know I look silly but I was waiting for my mother at her job and boredums a feamle dog. And for those who were curious this is Wiz Khalifa......


Yes I do love hard rap =)

2 comments:

Ezra said...

I didn't know you still blogged.
I'll be stopping by more frequently ;)

Tiffany Marie said...

=)!!!!!!