Saturday, October 3

begin at the begining

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

blazer Express ,jeans bullhead, t-shirt Urban Outfitters,shoes Doc Martens


It's finally Autumn and I love it. I have been enjoying the windy D.C days around. All of my horoscopes have stated that October is going to go really well for me they predict I will be busy and feel uber good about myself.(yes i live by horoscopes). I need a new camera ASAP because my poor cybershot is begging me to put it out of its misery. I can't really describe the mood I have been feeling lately its not bad its not hyper its more relaxed and I think thats when I am the most happy and creative...

16 comments:

Grace said...

Great outfit.

Love Grace.

Rand said...

aaah i love this!!just awesome

BASIA said...

you look awesome, i love this outfit! and you have shoes from Doc Martens - their're amazing !

BASIA said...

you look awesome, i love this outfit! and you have shoes from Doc Martens - their're amazing !

BASIA said...

*they are, sorry :D

JOWY said...

Cant go wrong with Dr. Martens, loving the boots grl!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Emily said...

awesome outfit! you have great legs (not to be creepy, but they're really long)!!!

neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

Natalie Suarez said...

I LOVVEE the rocker tee and blazer. u've got great style! :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit! Great!

Mr.G

Blog it! >> http://fashionmeetscologne.blogspot.com/

"coy" colleen said...

love the outfit. glad you're having an amazing october! (the best month of the year! haha)

Love + Cake said...

I <3 those boots. love love love x10000

G Tauberge said...

love the docs & blazer! tres chic =]

Kenza said...

i love your outfit! and i ADORE your boots :)

- said...

love the tee!

- said...

love the tee!

Vinda Sonata said...

i want your shoes! overall that's an inspiring look.
sooo okay, this is my fourth comment. so i'm legally interested in your blog. i'm following you OK :)


vindavindasonata.blogspot.com