Friday, October 16

So Fetch!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

sigh....The weather in the DC area has been quite dreary and nasty raining and pouring constantly. My outfits have bben repetitive but I did go thrifting last weekend so I can't wait to debut my favorite find. This week is Homecoming week. The theme "What happens in Vegas". But I will not be attending to the dance for the first time ever since I will be in New York. I'm attending Teen Vogue's Fashion University program. I am so looking forward to meet so many new people who love fashion as much as I do. And I just want to see a change of environment as well. And for the past few weeks retro Brigette Bardot has been a serious source of inspiration.That smile and persona was so brilliant!(as for the title I'm posting this while watching Mean Girls it is such a classic rainy friday flick)

1 comment:

Grace said...

She was brilliant.

Love Grace.